SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by uzumymw on 24.01.10 0:20

tnx for the new update downloading 08

uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465
Age : 35
Location : UAE
Points : 533
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 24.01.10 6:46

bb123 wrote:why does 6 out of 7 clients that i'm using stop attacking after an hour or so? 14 i've just encountered this problem in v2.0.1.1 and v2.0.1.2 27

it because you need to fix your out of radius from starting bot. making it stop to attack the target that far away from your starting point.

u need to click "Reset starting position" Razz or uncheck those radius and distance.

Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Marky123 on 24.01.10 9:56

ok so it wont even let me attempt to log in. wdf. -_-


everytime i press continue it just pops back up again

Marky123
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Age : 26
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 24.01.10 10:34

It because you dont have access?

Is it also possible on Data/NPC tab when if we double click on the NPC it, it will auto move the character to that NPC we want?

because i find doing quest with no location given, some of the NPC is listed already on SINS Data/NPC. I have to type the X and Y on the game. so adding this feature would be easier than typing those number.

Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by bb123 on 24.01.10 10:44

Ecko wrote:
bb123 wrote:why does 6 out of 7 clients that i'm using stop attacking after an hour or so? 14 i've just encountered this problem in v2.0.1.1 and v2.0.1.2 27

it because you need to fix your out of radius from starting bot. making it stop to attack the target that far away from your starting point.

u need to click "Reset starting position" Razz or uncheck those radius and distance.

i don't have a problem w/ the radius of my bot.. but in 2.0.1.4 the ten sec to change target works for me when my bot has stopped attacking it will change another nearby target and will continue on from there.. 47 42 .. but still the lvl 90 pots is not recognized as recovery item 27

bb123
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 50
Age : 30
Points : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by extremedeath on 24.01.10 11:32

Assist party is not yet implemented 14 *cute emo btw Very Happy*

I wish time delay for using normal attack would be after HS re-selects other party/ally members, because it still attacks my other char from time to time. 27

I noticed that it doesn't cast buffs on non-attached characters(very good for leeching). But it does try to cast it but forcefully on any other attached character as long as the non-attached character is within range of distance trigger.

**re-selecting only occurs on characters with buffing/healing triggers.

extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 27
Points : 188
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 24.01.10 12:18

You need to put a delay on your skill dude cuz sometimes those skill with fast cooldown can spam the current target.

Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by vuduy on 24.01.10 13:10

extremedeath wrote:Assist party is not yet implemented 14 *cute emo btw Very Happy*

Soon.


I wish time delay for using normal attack would be after HS re-selects other party/ally members, because it still attacks my other char from time to time. 27

Are you using Ally triggers? Tell me what they are.


I noticed that it doesn't cast buffs on non-attached characters(very good for leeching). But it does try to cast it but forcefully on any other attached character as long as the non-attached character is within range of distance trigger.

**re-selecting only occurs on characters with buffing/healing triggers.

SINS never checks attached or non-attached... whatever is not doing for you, is probably due to something else.

Ally triggers still need more thorough testing.

vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator


AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Age : 40
Points : 1429
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by asnman on 24.01.10 17:44

I seem to be having problems learning my family buffs on, it seems to learn the rest of my class skills but im still seeing a couple nodata on the skill list and the family buffs are a few of them. Also, there still isn't anything I could do about having 2 characters with the same name can I? The settings will always overwrite one another so I guess i have to keep changing their names as I load them.

Edit: Nm it found the family skills, still is seeing a few no data skills, im guess those are because of the custom skills i put in the game it is seeing.

asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176
Age : 32
Points : 197
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 24.01.10 17:59

asnman wrote:I seem to be having problems learning my family buffs on, it seems to learn the rest of my class skills but im still seeing a couple nodata on the skill list and the family buffs are a few of them. Also, there still isn't anything I could do about having 2 characters with the same name can I? The settings will always overwrite one another so I guess i have to keep changing their names as I load them.

Edit: Nm it found the family skills, still is seeing a few no data skills, im guess those are because of the custom skills i put in the game it is seeing.

its not the custom skills.

drag all your skills to 1-9 hotkey. after it learn drag the others
drag all your skills to esper. same as above

this is the only way to learn those nodata skill.

custom skill cannot be learned Smile i tried it before.

Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by bluetears on 24.01.10 18:07

ver2.0.1.5

I still got the problem with latency that i didn't have from ver2.0.0.x. After botting for a while, some accounts latency went up to ~15000ms and caused the delay of every kind of auto. My normal latency is around 50~200ms.

bluetears
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 20
Age : 33
Points : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 24.01.10 18:49

bluetears wrote:ver2.0.1.5

I still got the problem with latency that i didn't have from ver2.0.0.x. After botting for a while, some accounts latency went up to ~15000ms and caused the delay of every kind of auto. My normal latency is around 50~200ms.

the more account you bot, the higher latency you get. it depends on your connection. so you should just bot 2 account for overnight..

Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by vuduy on 24.01.10 19:05

When you press R, it will learn all the main skills, for clan skills, drag them to the quick slots to learn.

There are 4 other skills that does not exist anywhere. My guess is that they're Capture skill, and some other life skills.

Ecko wrote:
asnman wrote:I seem to be having problems learning my family buffs on, it seems to learn the rest of my class skills but im still seeing a couple nodata on the skill list and the family buffs are a few of them. Also, there still isn't anything I could do about having 2 characters with the same name can I? The settings will always overwrite one another so I guess i have to keep changing their names as I load them.

Edit: Nm it found the family skills, still is seeing a few no data skills, im guess those are because of the custom skills i put in the game it is seeing.

its not the custom skills.

drag all your skills to 1-9 hotkey. after it learn drag the others
drag all your skills to esper. same as above

this is the only way to learn those nodata skill.

custom skill cannot be learned Smile i tried it before.

vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator


AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Age : 40
Points : 1429
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by vuduy on 24.01.10 19:13

bluetears wrote:ver2.0.1.5

I still got the problem with latency that i didn't have from ver2.0.0.x. After botting for a while, some accounts latency went up to ~15000ms and caused the delay of every kind of auto. My normal latency is around 50~200ms.

I'm botting 8 accounts at the moment to test and I haven't encounter this. Maybe you did have a lag spike momentarily and caused that high latency?

Even if it hits 15000 latency, and cause a small delay, after that, it should resume back to normal. Otherwise, your settings maybe wrong.

vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator


AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Age : 40
Points : 1429
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by asnman on 24.01.10 20:44

that explains the nodata skills, it already learned my other skills i was wonder where those remaining skills were

asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176
Age : 32
Points : 197
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by jack75 on 24.01.10 21:06

Nice. Now that auto-Vend is working. I'ma test it now w/ my party farmers. Thanks!

jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231
Age : 41
Points : 250
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by bb123 on 25.01.10 1:16

my bots doesn't stop attacking totally anymore 42
but still when charmed event though using only normal attack it's stopping to attack 27

bb123
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 50
Age : 30
Points : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by reyver on 25.01.10 2:07

how to autoloot items which in list and sell it to npcs and buy pots from that particular NPc?can u teach me because i using this bot for the 1st tym>.< 28 46 What a Face

reyver
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Age : 27
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 25.01.10 2:19

reyver wrote:how to autoloot items which in list and sell it to npcs and buy pots from that particular NPc?can u teach me because i using this bot for the 1st tym>.< 28 46 What a Face

its in English so its pretty understandable BUY/SELL tab under Vendor list?

Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by jheanne13 on 25.01.10 3:30

got a problem in pots...

it seems that my female character does not have pots when using sin.

the bot cannot read the pots in the inventory i think...

all the male chars have pots in their tabs.

jheanne13
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 104
Age : 32
Points : 115
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by bb123 on 25.01.10 6:57

jheanne13 wrote:got a problem in pots...

it seems that my female character does not have pots when using sin.

the bot cannot read the pots in the inventory i think...

all the male chars have pots in their tabs.

the lvl 90 pots,Roughly-made big yellow elixir and Rough Vigor Restoration Powder, and the lvl 105 pots are the ones not yet read as recovery items 28

bb123
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 50
Age : 30
Points : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by alpha9999 on 25.01.10 8:42

now adays it so safe to run around with full hp protection I love you
v2.0.1.6
normal attack still will not resume after interuption
suggestion
isit possible to add normal attack as skill this should solve it

alpha9999
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Number of posts : 82
Age : 37
Points : 97
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by amoremia on 25.01.10 9:08

what bb123 said is true, im experiencing it also 32

amoremia
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male
Number of posts : 325
Age : 28
Location : rome italy
Points : 283
Reputation : -41
Join date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by viit on 25.01.10 9:58

thank you very much 43 43 43

viit
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Age : 34
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by bb123 on 25.01.10 10:26

alpha9999 wrote:now adays it so safe to run around with full hp protection I love you
v2.0.1.6
normal attack still will not resume after interuption
suggestion
isit possible to add normal attack as skill this should solve it
sometimes i'm also experiencing this.. what i do is either i restart my pc or i restart the bot or i close the client on which it stopped attacking and open a new one..


Last edited by bb123 on 25.01.10 12:43; edited 1 time in total

bb123
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 50
Age : 30
Points : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:07


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum