SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by vuduy on 26.01.10 19:32

grantevil wrote:Ḿnh thấy sao Tác giả không cho ẩn hẳn các cửa sổ nhân vật (hiện nay là cho ẩn xuống thanh tác vụ). Nhưng ḿnh nghĩ 1 công cho ẩn th́ ẩn luôn đi
Hiện nay là ẩn thế này


Nh́n các icon nhiều wa >< ḿnh nghĩ ẩn hẳn luôn đi T_T vừa nhẹ máy nh́n đỡ rối

Nếu bạn muốn ẩn hẳn th́ bạn t́m cái auto có chức năng đó xài; cá nhân tui thích ẩn xuống thanh tác vụ, nên chỉ làm vậy thôi. Đây là sở thích mỗi người.

Vô tư!
avatar
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator


AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Age : 40
Points : 1429
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by bb123 on 27.01.10 0:40

this is what happens when my character doesn't attack anymore..
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

this is the skill trigger that i use..
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

this is the target that i use..
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

bb123
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 50
Age : 31
Points : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by vuduy on 27.01.10 3:02

Try again with 2.0.1.8

All "normal attack" problems should be gone.
avatar
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator


AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Age : 40
Points : 1429
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by phoenix on 27.01.10 6:22

Hey

the auto pet is workin well. but if there is a pet with 5 skills it wont use the 5th. SINS only uses the first 4 of them.

And I recognized also, that there is no support for the "Battle Ground". If SINS got the target it will loose it at once.

SINS is the best bot I've ever work with.
avatar
phoenix
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 4
Age : 35
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by extremedeath on 27.01.10 10:11

Everything seems fine up until now with the latest update! 04
avatar
extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 27
Points : 188
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by alpha9999 on 27.01.10 10:12

v2.0.1.8
normal attack works very well now
auto party is it meant to party attached id only?
nothing much this version seem to keep opening the menu that u right click on other player

alpha9999
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Number of posts : 82
Age : 38
Points : 97
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 27.01.10 11:31

the only problem is assist attack.

if it also possible to do a trigger "join party player" then cast buff and if status buff = 1 "leave the party"?.

;p
avatar
Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by extremedeath on 27.01.10 11:59

Hmm.. Has anyone had the bug that the character cannot move nor cast skills?
I had my leech to cast Family buffs, but i just noticed that it stopped when i tried to move, it cannot, i reattached - doesn't work. So i had to re-log that char.

**My leech only has Auto Recovery(set on hp/mp<100 : set off hp/mp=100) and Auto Skill(family buff triggers only) checked.

***Btw, what are the Gear/Bag/Skills buttons for? 46 <<curious 08
avatar
extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 27
Points : 188
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by vuduy on 27.01.10 12:06

All clan skills must use Target = Self. It is a self-cast skill... it will not work if you use Target = Party... well it works sometimes depending on which "party member" was selected. If lucky, the party member selected is yourself (since you are also in party and have leader) then it will work. So just make sure all clan-skills are "Self" targeted.
avatar
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator


AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Age : 40
Points : 1429
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by extremedeath on 27.01.10 12:12

vuduy wrote:All clan skills must use Target = Self. It is a self-cast skill... it will not work if you use Target = Party... well it works sometimes depending on which "party member" was selected. If lucky, the party member selected is yourself (since you are also in party and have leader) then it will work. So just make sure all clan-skills are "Self" targeted.

So that's why.. 44
Thank you for clearing that up 08

** I noticed that my HS doesn't DefenseBuff itself when trigger/target is party only. I had to put another skill with self trigger/target.
avatar
extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 27
Points : 188
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 27.01.10 12:38

vuduy wrote:All clan skills must use Target = Self. It is a self-cast skill... it will not work if you use Target = Party... well it works sometimes depending on which "party member" was selected. If lucky, the party member selected is yourself (since you are also in party and have leader) then it will work. So just make sure all clan-skills are "Self" targeted.

Works fine. I used FAQ #5.
http://illusion.powerguild.net/general-discussions-f11/faq-about-sins-2x-t1268.htm

Also im getting Incorrect Destination in Billows Map. it seems the doctor NPC location is wrong. i deleted player.ini it still keep saying Incorrect Destination

Billows map
Physician Bihot = -233, 214

1/27/2010 2:33:10 PM: Vending: Charname headed to doctor
1/27/2010 2:33:12 PM: Vending: Charname headed back to starting location
1/27/2010 2:33:14 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:20 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:25 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:31 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:37 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:42 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:48 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:53 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
avatar
Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by vuduy on 27.01.10 12:44

Ecko wrote:
Also im getting Incorrect Destination in Billows Map. it seems the doctor NPC location is wrong. i deleted player.ini it still keep saying Incorrect Destination

Billows map
Physician Bihot = -233, 214

1/27/2010 2:33:10 PM: Vending: Charname headed to doctor
1/27/2010 2:33:12 PM: Vending: Charname headed back to starting location
1/27/2010 2:33:14 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:20 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:25 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:31 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:37 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:42 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:48 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:53 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108

Is that complete log or missing? Because it headed to doctor, didn't do anything nor report any error, then heads back to starting location. -254, 108 is your starting location, not the location of the doctor.
avatar
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator


AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Age : 40
Points : 1429
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 27.01.10 13:35

vuduy wrote:
Ecko wrote:
Also im getting Incorrect Destination in Billows Map. it seems the doctor NPC location is wrong. i deleted player.ini it still keep saying Incorrect Destination

Billows map
Physician Bihot = -233, 214

1/27/2010 2:33:10 PM: Vending: Charname headed to doctor
1/27/2010 2:33:12 PM: Vending: Charname headed back to starting location
1/27/2010 2:33:14 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:20 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:25 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:31 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:37 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:42 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:48 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:53 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108

Is that complete log or missing? Because it headed to doctor, didn't do anything nor report any error, then heads back to starting location. -254, 108 is your starting location, not the location of the doctor.

that what it said on data, here my character just click "started". i stopped it because it just doesnt move.

Code:
1/27/2010 2:32:28 PM: Charname started
1/27/2010 2:33:10 PM: Vending: Charname headed to doctor
1/27/2010 2:33:12 PM: Vending: Charname headed back to starting location
1/27/2010 2:33:14 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:20 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:25 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:31 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:37 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:42 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:48 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:53 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:55 PM: Charname stopped (duration was 0.0 hours 1.0 minutes 26.0 seconds)
1/27/2010 2:33:56 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108

that a full log from that character. when i click "start" since my inventory is full, its about to go to doctor npc to sell the items. but it never walk to the doctor, it just stand in 1 spot and said incorrect destination on my chat.
avatar
Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by vuduy on 27.01.10 13:43

Ahh ok that make sense now... this is not a bug of SINS. The problem is caused by you.

You are grinding in a spot that cannot activate map tracking. You can test this yourself by opening up map (M) and try click a destination. It won't move.

The solution is to find a better grinding spot.

Ecko wrote:
that what it said on data, here my character just click "started". i stopped it because it just doesnt move.

Code:
1/27/2010 2:32:28 PM: Charname started
1/27/2010 2:33:10 PM: Vending: Charname headed to doctor
1/27/2010 2:33:12 PM: Vending: Charname headed back to starting location
1/27/2010 2:33:14 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:20 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:25 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:31 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:37 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:42 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:48 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:53 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108
1/27/2010 2:33:55 PM: Charname stopped (duration was 0.0 hours 1.0 minutes 26.0 seconds)
1/27/2010 2:33:56 PM: Routing: Charname headed to -254, 108

that a full log from that character. when i click "start" since my inventory is full, its about to go to doctor npc to sell the items. but it never walk to the doctor, it just stand in 1 spot and said incorrect destination on my chat.
avatar
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator


AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Age : 40
Points : 1429
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 27.01.10 14:05

I can move when i press (M) and click on the map spot.

I am grinding at Toxic webspinner and Vile webspinner just outside of the town.

look

1/27/2010 4:07:01 PM: characname started
1/27/2010 4:07:01 PM: Vending: characname headed to doctor
1/27/2010 4:07:04 PM: Vending: characname headed back to starting location
1/27/2010 4:07:05 PM: Routing: characname arrived near -254, 107
1/27/2010 4:07:06 PM: Vending: icharacname headed to doctor
1/27/2010 4:07:18 PM: Vending error: characname couldn't find NPC to vend
1/27/2010 4:07:18 PM: Vending: characname headed back to starting location
1/27/2010 4:07:19 PM: Routing: characname arrived near -254, 107
1/27/2010 4:07:19 PM: Vending: characname headed to doctor

it keep saying

Vending error: characname couldn't find NPC to vend
avatar
Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by vuduy on 27.01.10 14:11

I just tested with my char at coord -254, 108 on that map and it walks back vending fine.

Dunno what is your with your PC. Maybe your SINS.ini database is corrupted. Try remove/rename this.
avatar
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator


AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Age : 40
Points : 1429
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Ecko on 27.01.10 14:18

vuduy wrote:I just tested with my char at coord -254, 108 on that map and it walks back vending fine.

Dunno what is your with your PC. Maybe your SINS.ini database is corrupted. Try remove/rename this.

only happening in Billows map.

i deleted SINS.ini player.ini

still the same only in billows map.

It was working last night until the new update. it cant find the npc in billows Surprised

here the doctor npc in billows..

i even tried a other faction class, still the same.

Code:
<NPC Client="ZX-US" Id="1254" Type="7" Name="Physician Bihot" Level="99" HP="999999" Map="4" X="-233" Y="214" Z="76" />


EDIT:

I uninstalled alot of application and edit Nvidia settings back to default. It fixed the problem. Probably some application that messing with the bot.

Sorry for your time &_&

do u think its on because of 16bit display?
avatar
Ecko
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 236
Age : 29
Location : USA, MD
Points : 298
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by rinmotoka on 27.01.10 16:51

My Balo stopped using normal attack while doing mystic tome quest at hornets, after 6-7 hornets I had to click myself on another hornet to start attacking
avatar
rinmotoka
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 37
Age : 35
Points : 39
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by atn on 27.01.10 17:18

bạn ecko bị vậy là vì trong database NPC DanhY phần Map được nhập dữ liệu là "0" thay vì "7" như bình thường
mình đã từng bị mà không biết vì sao.
mình dùng Windows system restore , hồi lại hệ thống trước khi sài Sin thì khác phục được.

atn
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Age : 36
Points : 24
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by youghee on 27.01.10 21:33

wow, finally i can get to try this BOT... i have worked with different BOT programs before... I'll try this one and try to help out... 42 42 42
avatar
youghee
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 8
Age : 38
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by bb123 on 27.01.10 22:30

the new update solved my attacking problem tnx sir 40

bb123
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 50
Age : 31
Points : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by netmp005 on 28.01.10 0:09

thank for nice update
avatar
netmp005
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 29
Age : 34
Points : 30
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Kagebunshin on 28.01.10 5:01

I have a pet that has a skill that has a chance to knock the target back.
If I set "Auto Pet Skill" there is no choice to set which skill the pet should use and i can`t unselect it. So if I do fighting, my pet pushes the monster from a safe zone to other enemies. Thats kinda problem.
avatar
Kagebunshin
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 167
Age : 38
Location : Outta Space
Points : 212
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by extremedeath on 28.01.10 6:18

Kagebunshin wrote:I have a pet that has a skill that has a chance to knock the target back.
If I set "Auto Pet Skill" there is no choice to set which skill the pet should use and i can`t unselect it. So if I do fighting, my pet pushes the monster from a safe zone to other enemies. Thats kinda problem.


You can uncheck "Auto Pet Skill" then manually select skills when SINS summon your pet. 47
avatar
extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 27
Points : 188
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by grantevil on 28.01.10 6:51

Bản 2.0.1.8 này ḿnh hay bị 1 lỗi khi dùng auto 1 thời gian ( có thể là vừa bật vài phút là bị ngay hoặc có khi vài tiếng mới bị)

và dĩ nhiên là nick chơi bị out c̣n auto th́ vẫn bật

grantevil
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 19
Age : 36
Points : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: SINS 2.0.3.6 beta

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum