I need help with Bottin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help with Bottin

Post by Guest on 02.04.09 0:49

well... its working perfectly fine for My GL/GK lv86.. But its not targeting the mobs.. But i am killing agro mobs. so its fine.but i am trying to put up a Healer near me so tat i will not burn my hp pots too much. But i cant seem to be able to set up so that it will heal my at x% hp or something and then make it medi.. but it care seem to heal .Because i dont want my Healer to be in my party so it will not eat my exp .Someone help me pls.
Thanks In advance.=)

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help with Bottin

Post by jack75 on 02.04.09 1:31

I have not tried a support healer for another SIN bot that is NOT in the party.

So in your case, I think your condition/configuration should be something like this:

In the GAME tab, uncheck the "Auto Target" and "Auto Loot" setting. Then manually lock target your healer to the character you are supporting.

Your max distance should also be in the range where your mobbing character is to be supported or just uncheck the "max distance" setting for the healer.

For the heal skill condition:

- Target player HP is less than or equal to %
- Player current MP >= %
- Repeat in seconds 2 or 3 sec (heal cooldown is 2 sec right?)

There might be problem here when your healer is attacked by an aggro monster. It will lose it's target to your character that is being supported, also I'm not sure if it will kill the attacking monster but it should. That's the disadvantage if you're not in party.

Goodluck.

jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.04.09 1:03

oh yeah i tried that out already.
creater told me to do so... yeah so thanks anyway. =)
guess i am just going to use pots all the way cos my healer keeps dieing off half way and nv makes it back to my training spot.
haha =) but thanks for trying to help =)

Back to top Go down

Post by xtasies on 07.04.09 9:31

jack75 wrote:I have not tried a support healer for another SIN bot that is NOT in the party.

So in your case, I think your condition/configuration should be something like this:

In the GAME tab, uncheck the "Auto Target" and "Auto Loot" setting. Then manually lock target your healer to the character you are supporting.

Your max distance should also be in the range where your mobbing character is to be supported or just uncheck the "max distance" setting for the healer.

For the heal skill condition:

- Target player HP is less than or equal to %
- Player current MP >= %
- Repeat in seconds 2 or 3 sec (heal cooldown is 2 sec right?)

There might be problem here when your healer is attacked by an aggro monster. It will lose it's target to your character that is being supported, also I'm not sure if it will kill the attacking monster but it should. That's the disadvantage if you're not in party.

Goodluck.

So Jack, have you ever setup that 1 Sin Bot support more than 1 client? let say I ran 2 clients, and they both in the same party, the Sin bot mainly for my lvl 90, so if I need to setup a Healer to support me during afk, you think or know is it possible?

xtasies

Male
Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter on 07.04.09 10:06

It's easier to config when you are at the same party just set the right triggers for heal and buffs and you're ready to go. Just make sure that the healer doesn't always get hit.

btw. I don't think lvl 90's need a healer, just get a +7 or +8 or +9 armor and cryo def buff, and you'll take only 1-100 damage from mobs, even at farming spots like Fox Mountain (not unless you're AC, which has lower def, ouch! hahaha) Wink just my 2 cents.

SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 536

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: