Post your data

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post your data

Post by vuduy on 11.03.09 9:11

This data contains all skill names for Skytone, Greencloud and Ghostlord up till level 75 (Celestial Destroyer version). On the main tab, use "Load Data" to import these data into your bot.

It doesn't have data on mobs and items in lowbie areas 15-45.

http://www.zshare.net/download/568747940bd2446b/

Please feel free to post your own data as well.

To post your data, click on "Save Data" on main tab, then upload that file somewhere Smile If you are curious what the file format is, it's just a text file compressed in GZIP format.

Last edited by vuduy on 12.05.09 8:29; edited 1 time in total

vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your data

Post by Guest on 16.03.09 9:19

If we upload data, are we to use this sticky thread?

Also, would the skills/ items have the same Id number between CD and ZX PH with just different translated names?

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 on 23.03.09 3:07

Well, I decided to post this after some testing. But this trigger is just for the demon path stance for Ghost Trail/Ghost Witch school/clan. I don't know how it's called in CD-MY, but in ZX-HP, it's just demon path stance.

My GW trigger was set to work on a highly aggressive map where I wanted my char to just stay on 1 spot, wait for a single monster to attack it, kill it and go back to HP/MP regen mode.

Reason behind this setup is survivabilty for a long period of bot time and saving pots as well. It care less if it gains XP slower than others... 'just slowly but surely' like they say Smile

In fact during my testing, it lasted 36 hours continuous botting.

Here it is:

gw-demonpath-zxph.zhx - 0.00MB

Some Info:

- will not respawn to original spot if died
- will use all family buffs every now and then.
- max distance only at 10.
- will use current most powerful skill (blade breaker) if HP is dangerously low and the MP allows it.
- will target only the monster it is set to attack, but if aggroe'd by other mobs, will attack back at them.
- will pickup everything that its back pack can accommodate.

jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by xtasies on 07.04.09 9:25

jack75 wrote:Well, I decided to post this after some testing. But this trigger is just for the demon path stance for Ghost Trail/Ghost Witch school/clan. I don't know how it's called in CD-MY, but in ZX-HP, it's just demon path stance.

My GW trigger was set to work on a highly aggressive map where I wanted my char to just stay on 1 spot, wait for a single monster to attack it, kill it and go back to HP/MP regen mode.

Reason behind this setup is survivabilty for a long period of bot time and saving pots as well. It care less if it gains XP slower than others... 'just slowly but surely' like they say Smile

In fact during my testing, it lasted 36 hours continuous botting.

Here it is:

gw-demonpath-zxph.zhx - 0.00MB

Some Info:

- will not respawn to original spot if died
- will use all family buffs every now and then.
- max distance only at 10.
- will use current most powerful skill (blade breaker) if HP is dangerously low and the MP allows it.
- will target only the monster it is set to attack, but if aggroe'd by other mobs, will attack back at them.
- will pickup everything that its back pack can accommodate.

Thanks Jack for sharing, so we have to pick a location with 3 mobs max spawn and it's will stay foot.

What if a pker come along does it attk back?

xtasies

Male
Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 on 07.04.09 20:31

I think SIN bot by default will attack back if it is tried to being PKed. Or you might just enable PK in your client before you start the bot.

If you're going on a 3 mobs spawn, you should choose a safe area first where your character will regen. Make sure you check the "safe zone" in the recovery tab.

Before you start the bot, you should be first on the safe spot of course, then set your "Max Distance" just enough to reach the target mobs.

TIP: Avoid spots that are near obstacles cause it might cause your character to get stuck.

For me, it works like a charm. When the meditation is triggered, it goes back to the safe spot first then regen.

'Really nice feature of SIN eh? Very Happy

jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.09 18:28

here are some of my pick up item data which I was using when SIN bot crash and need to delete the registry key. We all know that when deleting the registry all data and configuration store in the bot will be lose(for those who don't know now you know! lol! ) in order to let the bot learn the specific item the BOT need to pick the that item before it can learn it again. ]

I have here 3 data .zhx of what will it lot, this dosn't mean much but I hope this help

well here it goes...

1.) LOTTING ONLY LOW MATZ
- I made this file because low matz now a day in PH server cost like 12s ea the higest and maybe 9s the lowest. what I do is making a new char gk to let it get low matz(I use gk because they have high defense). I think the last place you can get low matz is from wildpig and mage monkey and when you reach level 24 their names will become green that means the drop rate decreases. After reaching level 24 I deleted my char and make a new one again.(I get all in all when reaching level 24 about 3 - 4 sets of each kind low matz)

THE POINT IS WHEN YOU MAKE A NEW CHAR THEY DONT THE THE SETTING U HAVE ON YOUR PREVIOUS CHAR EVEN IT IS IN THE SAME ACCOUNT, SO IF YOU DID NOT GET A CHANCE TO EXPORT YOUR SETTING HERE MINE!Very Happy

1.) THIS .ZHX ONLY PICK UP LOW MAWTS CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD!
HERE ARE THE ITEMS IT PICK UP
(RED COPPER, COARSE COTTON CLOTH, PLAIN SILK, ROGUH SKIN, REFINE PHYLACTERY, SHARP SPEAR PHYLACTERY, UNYIELDING SHIELD PHYLACTERY)

2.) THIS .ZHX ONLY PICK UP THOSE MATZ FOLLOW BY LOW MATZ CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
HERE ARE THE ITEMS IT PICK UP
(FIRE COPPER, THIN SKIN, SOFT DAMASK SILK, LINEN, REF PHYLAC, ATK +1 PHYLAC, DEF+1 PHYLAC,STUN+3 PHYLACTERY)

3.) THIS .ZHX IS FOR THOSE HIGH LEVEL WHO DON'T WANT TO PICK UP CERTAIN USELESS ITEMS CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD!
I DONT QUITE REMEMBER WHAT ARE THOSE ITEM IT DOES NOT PICK UP BUT THEY ARE MOSTLY THOSE USELESS PHYLACTERIES EXCEPT FOR THESE(REF PHYLAC, ATK+1 PHYLAC, DEF+1 PHYLAC, STUN+3 PHYLAC)

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THEM I HAVE COMPRESS THOSE THREE FILES IN 1 SO THAT IT WON'T MAKE YOU HAVING A HARD TIME. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ALL 3 FILES!

HOPE THIS POST HELP. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top