How to disconnect on Death or Avoid Dying using this bot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to disconnect on Death or Avoid Dying using this bot?

Post by sessionzero on 04.05.09 16:24

On other emulators/bot, I know that there is a way to configure the bot in such a way that the bot will disconnect on fatal blows that might kill the character or will disconnect automatically when you die.

We all know that its very hard to levelup in ZX and dying when you are AFK is too hard to take. I experienced this yesterday when my bot died 6times in a row (I only have 2 inca in my bag) which will make a total of 24% of experience. I tried looking for settings on the bot that clearly defines this configuration.

Can anyone help me on this? If this feature is not yet enabled, I hope that the Boss can consider adding this feature on the next version. Thank you.
sessionzero

Female
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: How to disconnect on Death or Avoid Dying using this bot?

Post by covenantx on 04.05.09 16:43

I'm also from ZH and I never died since I use this bot and since the new feature auto vend has been release it seems like to be imposible to die even with low quality armor....There must be something wrong with the way you configure your recovery or you have a slow ISP connection? Uncheck the respawn so it will not go back when it dies that way you won't have multiple deaths while you are botting...
covenantx
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie on 04.05.09 17:11

the other bots that you say which automatically disconnects when your char dies does not know how to auto respawn. it maybe your settings that make you die. if you configure your bot correctly it may lessen your probability of dying. but it maybe is a good suggestion to include a timer or something like that, which automatically logs out your char depending on the conditions set by the user like upon death/respawn, after vending, or just choose a time when you want the bot to stop. maybe also an auto shutdown computer.

by the way, bot on mobs which your char can handle and go to an area that doesn't have so much aggressive monsters around.
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter on 04.05.09 17:17

uncheck auto-respawn. it's okay if your character won't respawn instead of dying in my opinion.

to prevent your character from dying, lower max distance, bring a lot of potions, and to be safe, bring inca, especially when you are lvl 75+, because 6% is really hard to gain.

and another trick is using teleport.
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 536

Back to top Go down

Post by sessionzero on 04.05.09 23:17

covenantx wrote:I'm also from ZH and I never died since I use this bot and since the new feature auto vend has been release it seems like to be imposible to die even with low quality armor....There must be something wrong with the way you configure your recovery or you have a slow ISP connection? Uncheck the respawn so it will not go back when it dies that way you won't have multiple deaths while you are botting...
can i know how is auto vend feature connected to leveling up? what exactly do you mean by this?

Yes, I appreciate your response, maybe my slow and unstable internet connection might be a reason. Thanks.

mockie wrote:the other bots that you say which automatically disconnects when your char dies does not know how to auto respawn. it maybe your settings that make you die. if you configure your bot correctly it may lessen your probability of dying. but it maybe is a good suggestion to include a timer or something like that, which automatically logs out your char depending on the conditions set by the user like upon death/respawn, after vending, or just choose a time when you want the bot to stop. maybe also an auto shutdown computer.

by the way, bot on mobs which your char can handle and go to an area that doesn't have so much aggressive monsters around.
Its impossible for those bots not to have auto respawn specially that its used for Ragnarok. I already forgot the name of the bot but I am sure that the fatal blow feature and auto respawn is present in that emulator.

I did not get your suggestion like include a timer, which automatically log out my char? if I have a timer, the feature of auto logout is not present here. You can try checking the features again if you have time and you will know that your suggestion is quite impossible.

Your 2nd paragraph seems to be more sensible. Yes I handle only monster with White names, but aggressive because I have to. and I choose location where to place my bot. places like there is less monster. Neway thank you very much for your input

SuperBotter wrote:uncheck auto-respawn. it's okay if your character won't respawn instead of dying in my opinion.

to prevent your character from dying, lower max distance, bring a lot of potions, and to be safe, bring inca, especially when you are lvl 75+, because 6% is really hard to gain.

and another trick is using teleport.
Yes I tried unchecking the auto respawn option an I am yet to know if it works on not. I saw that option and that is the only option that I can think will solve my problem. I didn't get what others say about auto vend option. I will also try to lower the max distance. Thank you.
sessionzero

Female
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumymw on 05.05.09 0:11

u nid HP pots try recovery option make it 40% triggered then 35 or 30% for meditation.

chek the meditation in safe mode.

dont start the BOT in agro mobs start it in safe place....
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by asakapa on 05.05.09 1:37

auto vendor=auto sell loots and auto buy pots Smile great feature of sin Very Happy
asakapa
Top Botter
Top Botter

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter on 05.05.09 17:14

sessionzero wrote:
Yes I tried unchecking the auto respawn option an I am yet to know if it works on not. I saw that option and that is the only option that I can think will solve my problem. I didn't get what others say about auto vend option. I will also try to lower the max distance. Thank you.
they say to use the auto-buy feature of "Auto-vendor", so you will never run out of potions.
the bot will automatically go back at town to buy potions when it reached the minimum amount, depending on how you set it.
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie on 06.05.09 0:30

Its impossible for those bots not to have auto respawn specially that its used for Ragnarok. I already forgot the name of the bot but I am sure that the fatal blow feature and auto respawn is present in that emulator.

I was talking about ZX bots not Ragnarok. Not all ZX bots, especially the ones free, have the auto respawn feature. As of fatal blow feature, it is not implemented yet in any ZX bot as far as I know.

I did not get your suggestion like include a timer, which automatically log out my char? if I have a timer, the feature of auto logout is not present here. You can try checking the features again if you have time and you will know that your suggestion is quite impossible.

I was not suggesting this to you. If you didn't get my point what I meant was it may be a good suggestion to Sir Vuduy to add this timer/auto logout feature. I know SIN doesn't have an auto logout. FYI, I made a SIN bot guide.
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coldfalme22 on 07.05.09 5:15

pick a nice spot bring alot of potions set ur potion triger to 50% or more so even when u dc u wont die when u relog in an aggro area. also bring inca and uncheck ur auto respawn so u wont keep on dying if u run out of pots.
coldfalme22
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by auggie on 07.05.09 6:05

coldfalme22 wrote:pick a nice spot bring alot of potions set ur potion triger to 50% or more so even when u dc u wont die when u relog in an aggro area. also bring inca and uncheck ur auto respawn so u wont keep on dying if u run out of pots.

Hmm when u dc , sin won't be able to pot your char, so it is a definite die if you have low hp
and if you dun want lose exp, the only wat is avatar

auggie
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter on 07.05.09 9:21

auggie wrote:
coldfalme22 wrote:pick a nice spot bring alot of potions set ur potion triger to 50% or more so even when u dc u wont die when u relog in an aggro area. also bring inca and uncheck ur auto respawn so u wont keep on dying if u run out of pots.

Hmm when u dc , sin won't be able to pot your char, so it is a definite die if you have low hp
avatar = incarnation. let's just call it body double. haha

hmm, that's the problem with ZX, when you get disconnected or if your client crash, your character will virtually stay for a few more seconds and will still take damage, and yes, a high possibility of dying.

@topic
also keep in mind at finding the best spots possible, if aggressive monsters, look for a spot where 3 will spawn (at most) at the same time.

and it's okay to set distance to minimum since higher level monsters has higher sense and will go attack your character without waiting for you to get closer.
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.05.09 5:17

just bring more HP pots, and set the trigger to 75%.. also uncheck the autorespawn, that'll solve your problem... or better yet go bot on non-aggre mobs

Back to top Go down

Post by coldfalme22 on 10.05.09 5:38

zxkeifph wrote:or better yet go bot on non-aggre mobs

at 80+ you cant avoid facing aggro mobs Twisted Evil
coldfalme22
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Back to top Go down

Post by coldfalme22 on 10.05.09 5:47

auggie wrote:

my point with having ur hp pot trigger at 50% or more is that even when u dc, ur char will still have alot of Hp for the mobs to hit which gives u a higher chance not to die when u got dc. i often get dc but my char didnt die when i relog most of the tym.yeah avatar / incarnation(ph) is a must if u really dont want to lose XP especially at high lvl so hard to grind.
coldfalme22
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter on 10.05.09 5:54

for lvl 75~80+ characters, set HP pot trigger to 75%+ just like zxkeiph stated.
-this will somehow ensure being alive even you get disconnected, and also at 80%, make sure you bring inca, 6% is a pain to gain back, 7~9gold for incarnation (avatar/body-double) is worth it if you compute all the potions you used.

MP pots (if you are using skills) set it to a safe 35~50%

another thing, don't go botting at Foreworld Sanctuary (lvl 75 MAP) with a low refined armor, ensure a +6 up armor, +8 or +9 is better, it's worth the gold you used to make/buy it.
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie on 10.05.09 18:23

SuperBotter wrote:for lvl 75~80+ characters, set HP pot trigger to 75%+ just like zxkeiph stated.
-this will somehow ensure being alive even you get disconnected, and also at 80%, make sure you bring inca, 6% is a pain to gain back, 7~9gold for incarnation (avatar/body-double) is worth it if you compute all the potions you used.

MP pots (if you are using skills) set it to a safe 35~50%

another thing, don't go botting at Foreworld Sanctuary (lvl 75 MAP) with a low refined armor, ensure a +6 up armor, +8 or +9 is better, it's worth the gold you used to make/buy it.

i think you don't have to wait for 80% to bring inca. you have to bring it all the time, especially if your name is red.
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tlra1984 on 10.05.09 19:19

zxkeifph wrote:just bring more HP pots, and set the trigger to 75%.. also uncheck the autorespawn, that'll solve your problem... or better yet go bot on non-aggre mobs

i agree....

*Before i start the bot > i always go abit further, which is out of range for the mob to attack on me as the bot can usually detect the specific mob u assign even though is far.

*And if you are turn on the autospawn feature make sure, you save the coor and perform a dry run where the bot will be going through and when your char reach the destination is there any aggro mob follow u.
(Note: where you start the bot, the bot will return to the position FIRST when u mediate, auto respawn and auto vendor)

*Don't be stingy on pot if you want to level fast. If not it will be as good as using vigor.
tlra1984
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by mmommo on 12.05.09 9:41

yes make sure the route is safe when u enable autospawn/vendor but it becomes impossible at higher lvls as most point out.. If u goin afk for long periods choose green mobs and stock on pots? for me i choose easier mobs and set my computer to shut down after 3-4 hrs.. SIN is wonderful but dont use it for like 24/7 lolz.Cheers
mmommo
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by tlra1984 on 12.05.09 10:35

mmommo wrote:yes make sure the route is safe when u enable autospawn/vendor but it becomes impossible at higher lvls as most point out.. If u goin afk for long periods choose green mobs and stock on pots? for me i choose easier mobs and set my computer to shut down after 3-4 hrs.. SIN is wonderful but dont use it for like 24/7 lolz.Cheers

hmm.. i tried out on higher lvl maps there will still be a chance the mob will give up on chasing u if you are on a mount. But there might be 1 or 2 mobs on your tail so set pot trigger at 80% that will be the best.^^
tlra1984
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by mmommo on 12.05.09 10:50

hahha so i guess pots and more pots is still the best answer to this topic~~
mmommo
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top