SIN 1.20a

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SIN 1.20a

Post by Guest on 09.05.09 0:30

soulblaz3r wrote:winston jus go to user group and sign up for the sever that you play... And it's better for me to use 1.11a since it's less buggy Very Happy

Well yes it's less buggy,

but for us test team/private team we ought to provide the support for vuduy when it comes to program bug fixes.

1.20a comment:

I've encounter a problem where, I ran 2 window of celestial. Attached both of my characters moved forward to my designated place and click Start All.

It was working for like 3-5 minutes actual buffing and skilling, but suddenly everything stop responding and I thought its my net connection but I tried surfing and I'm able too, as well as my IM its still connected & receiving messages. So I try again this time without SIN running and everything its working fine without disconnection and everything is responding until i attached and start all ..everything just stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by soulblaz3r on 09.05.09 0:34

One of my character ran to the merman in deadmire and got it self killed just after it killed some carrion ants.
So i tried to set its starting position to current spot and it doesn't work cause it just ran back to the same place after it respawn death rate count (5 times Shocked )

Testing bugs IS FUN~! affraid :cheers:
soulblaz3r
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 on 09.05.09 0:57

soulblaz3r wrote:One of my character ran to the merman in deadmire and got it self killed just after it killed some carrion ants.
So i tried to set its starting position to current spot and it doesn't work cause it just ran back to the same place after it respawn death rate count (5 times Shocked )

Testing bugs IS FUN~! affraid :cheers:

Is your character a healer class? It could be similar to the bug I found where my character goes to the center of the map it is into. Maybe that's what happened to you.

jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by soulblaz3r on 09.05.09 0:59

Is your character a healer class? It could be similar to the bug I found where my character goes to the center of the map it is into. Maybe that's what happened to you.[/quote]

yeap mine is a Skytone and i ran back either near to town or near to merman... and i haven tried it on other class so i'm not sure if it's strictly ST only~
soulblaz3r
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.05.09 1:03

nice work.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBotter on 09.05.09 1:10

i also noticed that once attached your character will accept any group/party invitation.

lol when I woke up, I was already leeching another character. and I tried it live, and yes, it really is accepting group/party invitations by itself.
SuperBotter
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 536

Back to top Go down

Post by soulblaz3r on 09.05.09 1:15

Not only party invitation for some reason it also ignore trade request from my main to my vault-character.
soulblaz3r
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top