(unpacked) http://www.zshare.net/download/5726641401145181/
(mirror) http://sharebee.com/58897617

- lots of changes
- support for build 1241 (ZX-Vietnam) with Pet NPC + flying swords NPC
- new Auto Keepsake system - should be error free now unless lag > 10 sec
- add unlimited zoom using scrollwheel
- add Auto Respawn Delay setting
- fix Auto Respawn to work correctly now
- change Radius to Min. Radius (minimum distance from the mob)
- removed all skill timer delay and normal attack timer delay
EDIT: This means that if you are using advanced mode triggers, you must at least have one attacking skill in the list.

Note: Lots of new data have been changed so the old registry settings are no longer valid. You must remove all character's registry under SIN folder.

- Open REGEDIT to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SIN"
- Expand the folder
- Click each character folder and press Delete to remove it.

After that, run version 1.03

Last edited by vuduy on 20.03.09 1:28; edited 4 times in total
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Re: SIN v1.03

Post by xxronaldoxx on 19.03.09 4:58

Sorry if this is a noob comment, i feel the skill function is more stable in v1.02

Because in v1.03, it stops attacking after the skill is selected, even after re-attaching.

Is is possible to use back v1.02? Question

xxronaldoxx

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 7:20

This has already been stated before; it is simply an animation bug. Your character still does normal attack, you can see the damages being done.
To remedy the animation bug, click on Normal attack in game and the animation will return.

And it is too much hassle to maintain multiple versions of data. Each data set has expiry date (1 month). So even if I kept the old data set for v1.02, the bot will stop working after 1 month if I don't update it.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kofiking on 19.03.09 8:54

actually it's not an animation bug because it really stops attacking. if it is indeed an animation bug, then I could see my character attacking in another client and of course with damage.

there are no damages. no attacks. it simply just stood there.

yes, it happens after you cast a buffing skill
kofiking
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 8:56

Then the problem is your skill list. If your skill list only contains buffs, it's not a correct list. A minimum correct skill list is to have at least one attack skill with proper triggers.
The other scenario is to checkmark "Basic kozo quickslots" and it will use your kozo skill and its quickslots.

My suggestion is to add "Heavy Attack" (PH version), or "Smite" (MY version) to your list of skills.

EDIT: I will consider adding "Normal attack" to the list of learned skills in next update; however, you still have to add "Normal attack" in your skill list when or if that happens.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by giveme on 19.03.09 9:05

its just animation bug kofiking! my char sometimes just stands but you can see your inflicting damage to the enemy!

@vuduy thnx! another version! wow! your the best!
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by kofiking on 19.03.09 9:08

sir, if you must know, this was not not present in the 1.02 release that is why he was asking if it's its possible to convert back to 1.02.

@giveme

im not stupid. i know if it's an animation bug when i see one.
kofiking
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 9:13

In version 1.02, it goes back to attacking because there was an attack timer delay; if you read my notes, all skill delays and attack delays are removed in 1.03.

This means two things:
- for proper config, skills and attacks are done much faster and more accurate especially it depends on the numerous triggers ie: you can set order of skills execution more accurately now
- for improper config, there will be problems like yours... no more attacking after casting buff.

I already told you how to fix it; add an attacking skill in your skill list or uncheck Advance mode, and use Basic mode.

Last edited by vuduy on 19.03.09 9:15; edited 1 time in total
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.09 9:14

Uhm, Pardon me if this question was already answered before, I just can't seem to find the answer here.

anyway, sometimes the client automatically closes without any warnings.. I tried changing configuration and it still closes around after 1 minute in game.

And thanks for the bot~

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 9:18

If game crash, please post the error message in Bugs Report section. If there's no error message, then at least tell me which version you are playing, your PC hardware, and your operating system.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kofiking on 19.03.09 9:26

@vuduy wrote:In version 1.02, it goes back to attacking because there was an attack timer delay; if you read my notes, all skill delays and attack delays are removed in 1.03.

This means two things:
- for proper config, skills and attacks are done much faster and more accurate especially it depends on the numerous triggers ie: you can set order of skills execution more accurately now
- for improper config, there will be problems like yours... no more attacking after casting buff.

I already told you how to fix it; add an attacking skill in your skill list or uncheck Advance mode, and use Basic mode.

basic works fine but unfortunately for targetted buffs, it actually buffs the monster instead of buffing himself that is why I am using the advanced skill mode. in any case, how to determine the proper skill configuration? should the attack (heavy attack) be first in the list and have the buffs next or vice versa?

thanks for the fast response btw.
kofiking
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Back to top Go down

Post by robrave on 19.03.09 9:29

Why do the bot uses almost 50% on my dual core machine. I'm just doing keepsake. It's an up and down CPU usage.. 0 then 48.. 2..4..58%. 0..

robrave

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 9:42

The extra CPU cycle is due to the NPC/Item/Skill learning. The learning thread is started as soon as you attach the client. It periodically scans all the NPCs (768 list), items (768), skills (50 or so slots) every 5 seconds.
Until I figure how to read the data from elements.data file, I'm stuck with this high CPU usage for awhile.

Maybe I'll add an option to disable bot learning in later versions when there is already enough data collected.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 10:01

@kofiking wrote:
@vuduy wrote:In version 1.02, it goes back to attacking because there was an attack timer delay; if you read my notes, all skill delays and attack delays are removed in 1.03.

This means two things:

basic works fine but unfortunately for targetted buffs, it actually buffs the monster instead of buffing himself that is why I am using the advanced skill mode. in any case, how to determine the proper skill configuration? should the attack (heavy attack) be first in the list and have the buffs next or vice versa?

thanks for the fast response btw.

The order of skills in the skill list does not matter. The order of triggers does not matter also.

I forgot to mention that don't put any buff/support skills in kozo quickslots... these are for attacking skills only.

You can check both Basic and Advance mode, and have only support/buffs in the skill list. This will also works for you.

As long as the bot have an attack skill, either from Basic Kozo quickslots or from advanced skill list, then your Skills setting is proper.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kofiking on 19.03.09 10:06

ok thanks. i will do that and post my results later.

another problem i encountered. it seems that the bot is now lazy to loot loots a few steps away unlike before. sorry for not posting all the bugs and problem in one post, im currently posting here as i go.
kofiking
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Back to top Go down

Post by thecokes on 19.03.09 10:14

Whoa, version 1.0.3 is updated! Gotta try it when I get home. Keep it up your good work vuduy, we'll support you all the way.
thecokes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 10:16

@kofiking wrote:ok thanks. i will do that and post my results later.

another problem i encountered. it seems that the bot is now lazy to loot loots a few steps away unlike before. sorry for not posting all the bugs and problem in one post, im currently posting here as i go.

I've changed the looting range to half as v1.02. This is to avoid exposing yourself as an obvious bot. Normal players cannot do remote looting. I will consider adding loot range slider in the bot for later versions.

PS: please use the Bugs Report section instead of spamming on this thread.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kofiking on 19.03.09 10:34

@vuduy wrote:
@kofiking wrote:ok thanks. i will do that and post my results later.

I've changed the looting range to half as v1.02. This is to avoid exposing yourself as an obvious bot. Normal players cannot do remote looting. I will consider adding loot range slider in the bot for later versions.

PS: please use the Bugs Report section instead of spamming on this thread.

sorry about that. thread posted at the bugs section. i was not aware of the section before. Smile
kofiking
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.09 12:07

Thanks man! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.09 12:29

New version out .. thx, will try it when arrive my room Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.09 12:42

The 1.02 verson now always gives errors upon starting. So this is expected behaviour due the reason above?

"And it is too much hassle to maintain multiple versions of data. Each data set has expiry date (1 month). So even if I kept the old data set for v1.02, the bot will stop working after 1 month if I don't update it.

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 12:47

That's right; if you like something more in older versions, then make a post for your suggestion and hope for changes; it's not possible to use older version with new data. You must use the newest version with it.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.09 12:55

veduy i hate to crazy you but just look:

i dont try check your patience its 1.03v and i readed every single reply!
if u dont know dont answer i dont want to waste your time on me =\
i think i will format my stupied computer its the best way to fix xD

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 12:58

This is the last bit of my patience; this is what you said in your other thread:
maluldor wrote:"Note: Lots of new data have been changed so the old registry settings are no longer valid. You must remove all character's registry under SIN folder.

- Open REGEDIT to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SIN"
- Expand the folder
- Click each character folder and press Delete to remove it.

After that, run version 1.03" that u mean?

You have the time to copy/paste it, but do you even do it?
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.03.09 13:01

yes i did it and for save it 100% i restart my computer after i deleted the hole folder..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum