Do not Tab ( change target feature )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do not Tab ( change target feature )

Post by puka on 19.03.09 2:24

I'm playing a closed-fighter character "Ghost Witchery" What a Face while running the bot it will run to the targeted mobs and fights against it. So when i'm training at active mobs spot the game will auto ticked what mobs attacking me. So if the bot do not tab to another mobs and fight agains the mobs is attacking me and wait until the next mobs attack again. I think it is good if training in dungeons, all mobs from there is active. :cheers:
puka
CuuLe Moderator
CuuLe Moderator

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: Do not Tab ( change target feature )

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 2:34

Auto target always choose nearest (filtered) mob first. So it's always the same mob that aggro you unless you deliberately filter that mob out.

The only exception is when it just finished acquiring a new nearest target, then another aggro mob appears closer - this leads to fighting two mobs same time... once it killed the acquired target, the aggro mob becomes the nearest target since it is attacking you, so it will target the aggro mob (as nearest mob) and continue to fight.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by puka on 19.03.09 2:49

Yes, it right ! but i mean how to make the bot only fight against the mobs is attacking me do not tab to another mobs because some-one will lure a-lot of mobs if they run through my spot and the bot will tab one of those mobs and chase it => i lose my spot!
puka
CuuLe Moderator
CuuLe Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 19.03.09 2:51

Uncheck Auto Target... this bot is too advanced... you should try it out before asking too many newbie questions...

If you don't want to chase after a mob, then set Distance... if mob is beyond distance, it will disengage and look for another mob within the distance.

On the other hand, if you simply want an aggro bot... I suggest you use another bot.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by puka on 19.03.09 2:56

sorry, i'm just downloading the dotnet 3.5 didn't see your bot's feature yet !!!
puka
CuuLe Moderator
CuuLe Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top