[HELP] please provide info if you have any

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [HELP] please provide info if you have any

Post by SuzaneLee on 21.06.09 0:10

Yung jade talisman for HP restoration ata. Jade yung talisman ko ngayon but di ko pa nakikita yung dagdag skills nito kasi lv 5 pa lang.
There's a tread also here about the Country Land Fan, baka makatulong sa atin : Pakibasa dito

note: when buying talisman from others, check nyo muna ung stats ng talisman like the attack damage, the resistance, the additional HP and MP. Nalaman ko ito when i'm still buying my Jade, i bought mine at 170g and i found out other selling it at 120-150g, kala ko nagkamali ako dun but i found out mas maganda stats nung nabili ko, more HP and stun resistance and attack.

SuzaneLee
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumymw on 24.06.09 6:43

Meron ako Jade Talisman nung may lumabas na additional +1 skill pang GW sya pero GK ako anu dapat kong gawin para maging GK ang mga additional skill.

Gus2 ko ding mag ka Fan heheh

uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by dariru07 on 24.06.09 7:03

Use A Demon Soul Rune Stone. Can be found in the universe treasury under Treasure/Talismans.

What that item does is it reset the additional character skills to that of the GK clan.

For other schools, other stones are used.

dariru07
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by simangot0421 on 24.06.09 7:06

Ireset mo ung additional skill ng talisman mo tol. Limut q name eh.. basta nasa UT lang un. naksulat don parang pang remove nong mga skills ng GW, GK , BB, HS , o AC. mami2li ka don tol.

simangot0421
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by dariru07 on 24.06.09 7:21

These are the stones used to reset the talisman's additional character skill

GK: Demon Soul Rune Stone

GW: Demon Bone Rune Stone

AC: Occult Rune Stone

BB: Wonder Rune Stone

HS: Buddha Rune Stone

And this is the Talisman I was talking about:

anyone knows how to acquire this?

dariru07
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumymw on 05.07.09 1:06

nice nmn dariru07 +rep ka sakin hehehe lupet sa effort hahaha salamat sa mga advice saka ko na gamitan ng Demon Soul Rune Stonekasi lvl 15 plng saka ma rereset ung talisman exprience eh hahahaha kasi nung mag try ako mag blood refine na reset hahahah d ko kasi alam noob pa kasi Embarasse

mahala pala yan 100PHP...

nga pl baka dyan gagamitin ung HEAVENLY MYSTIC STONEkasi maraming nag hahanap nyan eh 20 to 30 gold each

uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by extremedeath on 03.08.09 20:21

To acquire the Fan Talisman:
You should have the 4 heavenly stones (Heavenly Soul Stone (red), Heavenly Mage Stone (white), Heavenly Wonder Stone (blue), and Heavenly Maga Stone (yellow). They can all be acquired in DS or FW mobs. The quest is called Heavenly Scroll Quest. There are ways in answering the heavenly scroll questions in order to achieve those stones. However, I havent had a chance to encounter guides regarding the questions asked in this quest. Fortunately, there is a person in this forum that knows how to answer those questions but sadly, he havent shared it yet. >< Upon acquiring all the 4 stones, there will be a new quest in Lao Chenzi (the sweeping npc).

For the Dragon Cabala Talisman
You can get it through a Red Quest in South B map. The quest can be gotten from the Quest Admin. The name of the quest is Red Dragon. This quest is very rare but you are lucky if you encounter this quest.

As for the Dragon Flag Talisman
You can get this upon finishing the ZX quest (the classical yellow quest). The last quest is to kill a boss in Sura map named Azuchi King. This boss is extremely hard to kill on level 135. Try to atleast have level 146 set of armor before doing this quest.

Last edited by extremedeath on 03.08.09 23:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical errors xD)

extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by booterbotter on 04.08.09 1:16

extremedeath wrote:To acquire the Fan Talisman:
You should have the 4 heavenly stones (Heavenly Soul Stone (red), Heavenly Mage Stone (white), Heavenly Wonder Stone (blue), and Heavenly Maga Stone (yellow). They can all be acquired in DS or FW mobs. The quest is called Heavenly Scroll Quest. There are ways in answering the heavenly scroll questions in order to achieve those stones. However, I havent had a chance to encounter guides regarding the questions asked in this quest. Fortunately, there is a person in this forum that knows how to answer those questions but sadly, he havent shared it yet. >< Upon acquiring all the 4 stones, there will be a new quest in Lao Chenzi (the sweeping npc).

For the Dragon Cabala Talisman
You can get it through a Red Quest in South B map. The quest can be gotten from the Quest Admin. The name of the quest is Red Dragon. This quest is very rare but you are lucky if you encounter this quest.

As for the Dragon Flag Talisman
You can get this upon finishing the ZX quest (the classical yellow quest). The last quest is to kill a boss in Sura map named Azuchi King. This boss is extremely hard to kill on level 135. Try to atleast have level 146 set of armor before doing this quest.
You sound familiar. Nvm hehe, thanks for the info. This IS really helpful ^_^

monster internet connection O_O

booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 409

http://support.epson.com

Back to top Go down

Post by extremedeath on 04.08.09 4:49

hahaha i may sound familiar but i don't know you hahahha

extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by booterbotter on 04.08.09 8:02

extremedeath wrote:hahaha i may sound familiar but i don't know you hahahha
Uhm yeah hahaha! Few people knows me even though some THINK they know me lol. Can you post further information like a guide to get those rare talismans please? Smile

monster internet connection O_O

booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 409

http://support.epson.com

Back to top Go down

Post by extremedeath on 04.08.09 8:46

As much as i would want to help everyone here but i cant because i don't have the resources. I can't spend too much taiyi wheel to search for those red quests because I'm already suffering from the gold crisis Sad(. As for the fan talisman, I don't have yet the answers for the heavenly mystery scroll quest to get a yellow stone. I ponder upon one of the threads here saying that he already got the yellow stone and he even said that he asked his friend to do that and both of them now got the yellow stone, and finally the fan talisman.

extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumymw on 05.08.09 0:10

Last night a quest pop up to me in DS, i have encounter this also in my main character in FW when iam level 90 below, i always got White,Green & Pink never got yellow.

For these 3 Mgae stone its randomly easy to acquire theres a question that you only have to say in the end that you are some thing like BZ Ill post SS for this Next tym i get the Quest.

Last night its different i answer that i will go on with the quest & it requires me 3 pcs Phylactery, i give the Phylactery on time but there a question again same as like the 1st you talk to the NPC.

Note:
The quest will expire if you will not answer quickly may be 1 or 2 minutes after you give the phylactery. I thought it wont expire because there no time limit.

Next tym ill bring all kinds of phylactery to hahaha hope i can make guide till i can get the "FAN TALISMAN"

Wink

uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by calvert on 10.12.09 15:57

so does anybody knows how to get the yellow stone already? Idea Question sorry for the bump on an old thread.. Exclamation

calvert

Male
Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by MsMatch on 17.12.09 19:17

the mystery scroll gives random stone.. it could be white,blue,pink or lucky yellow Smile

MsMatch

Female
Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top