SIN FAQs (Please Read This Before Asking any questions)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIN FAQs (Please Read This Before Asking any questions)

Post by fierygod on 19.03.09 20:58

I tried making this FAQs by taking the question ask and the answers from different post as well as from the guides section. Hope it could help. Is there any amendments needed feel free to post.

SIN Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
1. When will my account be approved after I have signed up and register for the user group?
ANS:
SIN BOT is now private. Please refer to this link for more details:
http://illusion.powerguild.net/announcements-f4/sin-is-now-officially-private-t342.htm

2.Why does the SIN bot failed to start?
ANS:
If you are getting an error message when starting the bot, be sure to read the announcements and stickies in General Discussions.
Check that you have the latest NET Framework v3.5 installed; if not go install it then run the bot again.
You can find the full package NET Framework v3.5 SP1 here http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe
If you are sure that you have the latest NET Framework and still cannot start the bot, then run REGEDIT; browse to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SIN"; delete the whole SIN folder and restart the bot.
If you have done all above steps and the bot still cannot start then post your error in Bugs Report section.

3.How do we use the SIN bot?
Ans :
1. Run the game, login, select your character, enter game.
2. Run the bot, enter Username/Password (Username/Password).
3. Click Attach.
4. Click on your character tab, and setup whatever you want.
5. Hit Start to start the bot.

4.What is the username and password mentioned?

ANS:
It is the username and password which you have registered in the forum. You have to join the usergroup of your game version by going to the Usergroups tab before you can start using. You have to wait for approval.

5.Sir, why doesnt my bot attack?
ANS:
Make sure that your target settings are correct. Example, if you had set it 2 - 5 mobs higher than you, then you should go to that mobs that are up to 2 levels higher or mobs as low as 5 levels lower than you.
If it still doesn't target/attack, try exit your game, start it up and run the bot again, re-attach and try again. Make sure that after it attaches to the game, it can read the game data.

6.Why my skills doest work after sometime with kozo quick slot on?
ANS:
When you use basic kozo quick slot, the bot will only execute skills when your HP% is less than or equal to MP% (ie: the HP bar is to the left or same as MP bar). This is to conserve MP.
If you don't want this behavior, then enable advanced mode and setup your triggers correctly.

7.I am having this error http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorrac.jpg , what should I do?
ANS:

Open regedit browse to LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SIN delete the whole SIN folder and restart the bot.

8.How do we use the bot to do keepsake?
ANS:

To do auto keepsake, you need to run 2 game clients on your machine. You can use the game launcher on SIN to launch more game clients.
1. Attach both game clients to SIN.
2. Form party with male being leader
3. Make sure both characters have keepsake bags
4. On male tab, click Quest -> Keep Sake

9.How do we get the bot to learn the items name and skills name?
ANS:

Items name learning
To learn the items in the inventory, in the game, press B (bag), hover the mouse over each item until the description pops up; after finished hovering, wait for 10 seconds before closing your bag.
In the bot, close the game tab, and attach it again, and the item names will show.
If there are some For HP/MP recovery item names that was not learned from previous step, put them in your kozo (talisman) HP/MP slots, close the game tab, attach it again and it will learn.

Skills name learning
To have the bot learn the skill names to get rid of "(no data)", press R (skill window), hover the mouse over each skill until the description pops up. After finished hovering all the Clan skills, wait 10 seconds; then click on Other skill tab; repeat hovering for each skill, then wait again for 10 seconds; then click on Special skill tab; repeat hovering for each skill, then wait again for 10 seconds.

After you finished, close the game tab in the bot, and Attach it again. All the skill names should now displayed properly.

If there is any item names that can't be learn, post them in the Bugs Report section.

10.Having this error http://i44.tinypic.com/3306a3c.jpg please help.
ANS:

For this type or error, always check under the announcement section for the newest update of the bot and it will solve your problem.

11.I have pots in my inventory however, the bot keeps saying that i have none. What is happening?
ANS:

The default behavior for alerting "Out of HP/MP Item" is when the quantity in bag is only 1 left. I don't use item mall pills; that is why I'm not aware of this "problem". If you are using item mall pills and you only have 1 quantity of the pill, it will report nonstop.

The temporary solution is either buy some HP/MP items from the doctor, or uncheck the "Out of HP/MP item" in the Alert tab.

12.Why is there a delay while attacking the mobs? Is it the bot problem or is it my settings?
ANS:

The pause or not all depends on how you set your skill trigger settings.
If you don't set any skills, and use normal attack only, it is as fast as shade moon because it is calling the built-in shaded moon function.
Any pause or delays are due to wrong or improper settings of triggers.
Try check the radius, distance and/or level filter. Usually it's the distance and radius that cause the bot to not target.

13.The bot starts attacking but I dont see my character is attacking the mob however the mob is taking damage, is it a bug?
ANS:

There is a small game bug (client only) with the normal attack animation... it seems like your character is standing still but it is actually attacking... you can see the damages done to the mob. This is client side only, other players will see you attack normally.

14. What do I do if I get this error : http://i40.tinypic.com/2wd2i5j.jpg? I am using Windows Vista OS.
ANS:

Please run the sin.exe as administrator or disable UAC.
(Provided by aerius)

p-s: modified Q#1 by thecokes.

Last edited by fierygod on 29.03.09 20:45; edited 4 times in total
fierygod

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: SIN FAQs (Please Read This Before Asking any questions)

Post by Guest on 19.03.09 21:37

13. If you get this error : http://i40.tinypic.com/2wd2i5j.jpg and using Windows Vista
Ans:

Back to top Go down

Post by hackerpoako on 07.04.09 23:19

how to disable uac?
hackerpoako
Newbie Botter
Newbie Botter

Female
Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by fierygod on 12.04.09 18:37

Sry for late reply, i was on holiday >_>.
Go:
Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Turn User Account Control on or Off
fierygod

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.04.09 23:22

aerius wrote:13. If you get this error : http://i40.tinypic.com/2wd2i5j.jpg and using Windows Vista
Ans:

i try already of what you said but still my bot is not working.. i am using XP windows... but recently my bot is running softly.. but when i open it this morning it has the error that your have. and i try you solution but still it does not works.. plzz help... thankz

Back to top Go down

Post by giveme on 15.04.09 8:07

Legor wrote:
aerius wrote:13. If you get this error : http://i40.tinypic.com/2wd2i5j.jpg and using Windows Vista
Ans:

i try already of what you said but still my bot is not working.. i am using XP windows... but recently my bot is running softly.. but when i open it this morning it has the error that your have. and i try you solution but still it does not works.. plzz help... thankz

try this 2 things!

delete the sin registry or if it still wont work try reinstalling microsoft net 3.5 framework
giveme
Pro Botter
Pro Botter

Male
Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by auggie on 24.04.09 20:26

yea like givme said, delete everything related to SIN and start over again

auggie
Mad Botter
Mad Botter

Male
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by thecokes on 01.05.09 17:19

for fishing please stay tune for new update
thecokes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie on 04.05.09 20:58

for problems like this:

install the SpeechSDK51.exe at this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5E86EC97-40A7-453F-B0EE-6583171B4530&displaylang=en#filelist
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by oblivion_019 on 05.09.09 0:40

how do i download sin bot?
may i? im a new user

oblivion_019

Male
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by tlra1984 on 10.09.09 2:08

oblivion_019 wrote:how do i download sin bot?
may i? im a new user

read annoucement
tlra1984
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by thecokes on 10.09.09 10:03

anyone free to re-write Faq?
thecokes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman on 10.09.09 15:37

I wouldnt mind helping but I dont think i could answer every related question, but I can try, just post the list of questions asked and ill see if I can answer them all heh

asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top