Bug in sin 1.04

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bug in sin 1.04

Post by vuduy on 21.03.09 8:51

A lot of the bugs are found and will be fixed later today.
Also, if you haven't already, check if KS is working fine for you.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by coldfalme22 on 21.03.09 10:09

ive tried ks and it can go for alot of rounds til 1 client crashed. since then i havent used the ks bot. maybe ill try tomorrow.
coldfalme22
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 21.03.09 11:10

I'm using a portion of the game's memory and it might be in used for video/textures. If KS crashes for you, please let me know the resolution you are running the game. Thanks.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.09 11:37

vuduy wrote:
kofiking wrote:here's a temporary fix for you:

i actually "temporary" fixed this by using normal attack instead of attack skills. i placed all my buffs in the advanced mode. although the only problem now is it does not attack immediately, there's a 1-2 seconds delay before attacking. try tinkering it a bit and maybe you'll find a better solution than mine Smile

btw, lag occurs when you go over 100ms. 50ms - 70ms is normal Smile

Woah, you guys are lucky; my average ping is 1.2k ms.
On a lucky day, it falls down to 800 ms.

For those having problem with their skills not executing, make sure that you have proper distance trigger. If you don't, the skills WILL NEVER EXECUTE if the target is out of range.
Click on the "Attack Type" button, it will give default template, and you can enter the values.

For Melee class, use Target distance is less than or equal to 4, for range class, you can use distance 8.

Without this distance trigger, a target that is outside the range of your skill will never get executed, and your bot just sit there and wait forever.

Proper triggers is a must.

Alright!!! tat helped alot and is working properly now!!! great help vuduy!

Back to top Go down

Post by coldfalme22 on 21.03.09 18:12

vuduy wrote:I'm using a portion of the game's memory and it might be in used for video/textures. If KS crashes for you, please let me know the resolution you are running the game. Thanks.

im using customize size.i usually pick 1024x600 and then expand the height of the game window XD
coldfalme22
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Back to top Go down

Post by asakapa on 21.03.09 19:23

im using 800x600 resolution doing keepsake and it stop after doing atleast 30 keepsake
asakapa
Top Botter
Top Botter

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 21.03.09 21:01

Error pops up? Game client crash?
I only worry about game client crash... if an error pops up, then it's due to lag spike.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.09 23:58

I have another bug. and it looks hilarious. Sometimes the char stays in a single spot and runs back and forth in that same spot, the char looks like its spinning. It looks like the targeting is confused at this point.

When looked from another client the char isnt tooo bad, but from its own client lol. However it may look noticeable to others.

I really cant replicate when it happens but invariably it does.

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 22.03.09 0:03

This error happens when it moves (usually when you set Safe Zone meditate mode); if it moves and there's an obstacle in the way (tree, rock, etc)... it gets stuck in moving animation.

I don't know how to resolve this yet as I haven't locate the terrain structures. For now, find a safe zone where there are no obstacles around; or don't use safe zone meditate mode.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by puka on 22.03.09 0:07

maybe your client is lagging or bug of map, sometime my char is spinning and he go ahead and go back 2~3 times when i'm not using SIN. It's no problem!!!
puka
CuuLe Moderator
CuuLe Moderator

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by coldfalme22 on 22.03.09 10:03

when i did ks with sin bot today i noticed that it sometimes stop at moon matchmaker after male traded with the female(lock of sincerity trade). when this happens i had to move my male char closer to moon matchmaker for the bot to continue. i suggest you can at least make the male char move closer to moon matchmaker(go up the stairs) so that the bot wont stop. other than this i didn't notice anything else. my client didnt crash while using 800x600 resolution.
coldfalme22
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Back to top Go down

Post by xxronaldoxx on 22.03.09 11:38

vuduy wrote:
kofiking wrote:here's a temporary fix for you:

i actually "temporary" fixed this by using normal attack instead of attack skills. i placed all my buffs in the advanced mode. although the only problem now is it does not attack immediately, there's a 1-2 seconds delay before attacking. try tinkering it a bit and maybe you'll find a better solution than mine Smile

btw, lag occurs when you go over 100ms. 50ms - 70ms is normal Smile

Woah, you guys are lucky; my average ping is 1.2k ms.
On a lucky day, it falls down to 800 ms.

For those having problem with their skills not executing, make sure that you have proper distance trigger. If you don't, the skills WILL NEVER EXECUTE if the target is out of range.
Click on the "Attack Type" button, it will give default template, and you can enter the values.

For Melee class, use Target distance is less than or equal to 4, for range class, you can use distance 8.

Without this distance trigger, a target that is outside the range of your skill will never get executed, and your bot just sit there and wait forever.

Proper triggers is a must.

I tried this target distance trigger using values 4 for melee and 8 for range.. the bot targets the mob but doesn't attack. ( neither normal att or skill executed )

And the memory / cpu load is always high for this version. Any one can provide any assistance?

i'll use normal attacks for the time being..Sad

Still, Thanks for the bot Vuduy..! Very Happy

xxronaldoxx

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 22.03.09 11:48

Export your triggers, and upload it. I'll take a look at it. Most likely, your triggers are not correct.

Higher CPU usage is due to real time triggers processing; in v1.02 and earlier, a timer was controlling when triggers are processed thus less CPU was involved; in v1.03+, I've removed all these timers to allow real time processing for more accuracy and allow triggers order processing.

If your triggers are not correct; this will cause looping of triggers which results in high CPU usage. If your triggers are setup properly, then overall CPU usage should be lower than v1.02
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.03.09 18:59

for those that are having issues getting the bot to start killing, try this:

I had to disable everything under the "Targets" tab. Also, setting min distance to 1 and max dist. to whatever (mines at 46) works really well. I can enable the name filter and have it still run, but, as soon as i tick any other options the bot will stop running (killing things). I recieve no errors except "blah blah blah have blah blah blah" and yes, thats what the program says in speech. The program will run one cycle (untill it bubbles for regens) and then stop if i try and set my own triggers. Pressing the reset timers button worked for a couple more kills, then stopped. Everything seems to be working fine once it gets going, speed seems good. Once in a while it will "hickup" and attack one target then quickly switch targets and kill both targets... or itself. Other then that no real "glitches" or program errors.

Back to top Go down

Post by jack75 on 22.03.09 19:34

coldfalme22 wrote:when i did ks with sin bot today i noticed that it sometimes stop at moon matchmaker after male traded with the female(lock of sincerity trade). when this happens i had to move my male char closer to moon matchmaker for the bot to continue. i suggest you can at least make the male char move closer to moon matchmaker(go up the stairs) so that the bot wont stop. other than this i didn't notice anything else. my client didnt crash while using 800x600 resolution.

i encountered this too. male can't talk to matchmaker at some point and had to move it closer to the NPC. I'm not sure if it has something to do with other players doing KS partially blocking the NPC. When I moved to other channels with less or no people doing KS, i was able to do 20 KS non-stop.

jack75
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.03.09 19:46

darkfayte wrote:for those that are having issues getting the bot to start killing, try this:

I had to disable everything under the "Targets" tab. Also, setting min distance to 1 and max dist. to whatever (mines at 46) works really well. I can enable the name filter and have it still run, but, as soon as i tick any other options the bot will stop running (killing things). I recieve no errors except "blah blah blah have blah blah blah" and yes, thats what the program says in speech. The program will run one cycle (untill it bubbles for regens) and then stop if i try and set my own triggers. Pressing the reset timers button worked for a couple more kills, then stopped. Everything seems to be working fine once it gets going, speed seems good. Once in a while it will "hickup" and attack one target then quickly switch targets and kill both targets... or itself. Other then that no real "glitches" or program errors.

i haf the same problem and i am using ur settings too! the bot is working fine, but doesn't toggle between targets as fast as it was in 1.02. Also whenever the target's distance is quite far away, on the chat bar it will say "skill can't be used" for a couple of times, b4 actually engaging the enemy.

Not a big issue though... and probably down to my not knowing the perfect settings yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 22.03.09 19:48

nobody read my solutions anymore? bah... maybe i'll just let you all figure it out by yourselves.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xxronaldoxx on 22.03.09 21:01

vuduy wrote:Export your triggers, and upload it. I'll take a look at it. Most likely, your triggers are not correct.

Higher CPU usage is due to real time triggers processing; in v1.02 and earlier, a timer was controlling when triggers are processed thus less CPU was involved; in v1.03+, I've removed all these timers to allow real time processing for more accuracy and allow triggers order processing.

If your triggers are not correct; this will cause looping of triggers which results in high CPU usage. If your triggers are setup properly, then overall CPU usage should be lower than v1.02

Ok, I've uploaded it here.

http://www.zshare.net/download/57461677ef96db54/ :bounce:

xxronaldoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 22.03.09 21:11

Remove all repeat timers from your attack skills. Change proper MP cost for the skills. After that, it should work fine.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xxronaldoxx on 22.03.09 21:50

vuduy wrote:Remove all repeat timers from your attack skills. Change proper MP cost for the skills. After that, it should work fine.

After doing so, it still stops after killing 1 or 2 mobs. i.e it targets and then does nothing.

Why is this happening to me only? Mad Mad

xxronaldoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 22.03.09 21:54

Are you sure that you're using 1.04? If you are, I have no idea. Well cheer up, I'm almost done with the next version.
Will put up for download soon. Maybe your problems will go away.
vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xxronaldoxx on 22.03.09 21:59

Yup, i'm using 1.04...

Hopefully, things will work out..

Can't wait to try out the next version! Cheers Laughing

xxronaldoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.03.09 23:33

woot!! next version coming!

Back to top Go down

aaaaaa

Post by daisyduck on 22.03.09 23:34

my red pots is named armillary jade..

daisyduck

Female
Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.03.09 0:03

ohoh! can anybody put up the skill triggers for ghost trail clan? thanks !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum