Feature Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feature Suggestions

Post by Guest on 20.03.09 9:20

Is it possible to have a new Trigger Condition in Skills like:

Cast [Skill] WHEN monster(Which is by count, or pieces of mobs) > = 5.
(This will be good for AOE chars.)

And is it possible also to have Trigger Condition like Status Active for buffs. For example BOT_A cast [Buff Skill_A] then when this one gone already it will recast again not base by timer, because I've tried to stop and re-run the bot it will cast again the buffs and when I lagged it will rebuffs itself which I've encountered once hopefully it will not happen again. Or my suggestion is not possible because some of the buffs name are the same to others, such as High HP, Stamina.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Re: Feature Suggestions

Post by vuduy on 20.03.09 9:28

Why are you suggesting something that is already there? Have you look through the list of triggers? Use one of the "Monsters within ..." triggers.

As for detecting existing buffs, it won't happen anytime soon; the buffs system for the game is quite gay. Note that if you have buffs skills on timers, and you start/stop the bot, the timers are not reset unless you click on "Reset all skill timers", or close tab and attach again.

Although the only buffs that you want to auto detect casting is the family skills because they are on 30 min cooldown. All other buffs won't have a problem if you put on timer triggers.
This is not hard to do; I might consider adding this in the bot later.

However, if this is done, there will be a problem when you bot multi chars. If you have bot 3 chars in a party; and a family buff runs out, all 3 will try to cast it; thus wasting it. I have to come up with a system so that only one cast is needed.

vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.03.09 10:14

For Monsters Trigger Condition I've only saw radius condition. I'll just find another way again for mobbing.

By the way I've just noticed also that my Bot doesn't want to loot first specially if the loot is quite far, it will just straight away attack mobs specially I'm using a Heaven Sound. Funny thing is as a range char it will just stay on it's own locked area then start killing then sometimes it doesn't have any chance to loot anymore as monsters are respawning. I've been starring my bot now for 1hour just to see what does it do.

Anyways thanks for the reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by vuduy on 20.03.09 10:21

You don't get it... it means the number of monsters within the radius... if you don't limit the radius, the number of monsters on the map is always 768. You want to count how many monsters within a radius from your current location.

Loot range is now half as before; this is to avoid exposing yourself as a bot. Normal players cannot do remote looting... Remote looting = obvious bot.
Again, all of this has already been posted... *sigh*

vuduy
Administrator
SINBOT Creator

AdministratorSINBOT Creator

Male
Number of posts : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.03.09 10:50

Sorry Sir,
For loot, maybe I'll just try my dummy account to loot besides it.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top