[Guide] asnman's Daily Money Quests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Guide] asnman's Daily Money Quests

Post by asnman on 23.07.09 18:36

Just so you don't have to scroll down, this guide contains the following quests:

Build up Establishment
Valuable Golden Elixir
Admire Ancient Saints
Treasure is Out
Demon Rituous Dance AC
School Contribution South Boundary, Kunlun
Loyalty Stele (still updating)

asnman's Daily Money and Pill Quests
Hello everyone, this guide is a simple guide for people who can't grind as often but have the gold to spend to get fast exp or for people who just want all possible exp in a day hehe. Remember that all these quests start in Heyang City (Sunstream City)

Quest #1
Build up establishment
Cost: 20g
Taichi Gold Elixir x40

This quest you can only get if you have a clan so make sure you join one!
Step 1: Start by talking to the Clan Administrator and selecting build up establishment.

Step2: Talk to him again and he will tell you to fetch water from source cave which is located at -36, 452 or you can just open your map and point to source cave.

Step 3: After collecting the water, return to the Clan Administrator. If you have Flying Phylacteries, it helps speed the process of doing these quests each day in case you are in a hurry.

Step 4: Next the Clan Admin will tell you he needs stone minerals from Nanqiao Mountain. Looking at the map doesn't help tell you where it is and you can't auto path so you would normally have to wander aimlessly until you found it.

Step 5: -358 -291 is where you will find the High Grade Minerals location at so make your way towards that area. You'll notice this is the same place where you come to collect the Exquisite grass so if you happen to have that quest active also, pick up the grass while you here to save you the trip back and forth later.

Step 6: After collecting 10 return back to the Clan Admin who will send you on one last errand to retrieve a Jar of Sumac Juice. The juice drops from the Bandits at Tiger hill lock and you can just auto path your way to them so it's pretty straight forward.

Step 7: After getting the Sumac Juice back from the bandits, return to the Clan Admin for your reward of 40 Taichi Elixirs.

Quest #2
Valuable Golden Elixir
Cost: 20g
Taichi Gold Elixir x40

This quest is heavily reliant on luck and the game not being a total bitch in terms of successfully completing it. First begin by getting the quest from He Longrao at 184, 79

After getting the quest the fun begins as he gives you a pair of Golden Dragon Scissors which expire in 20mins so if you have Flying Phylacts here again it will save you the walk. Make your way to Mount of Axman located at -371 -315 and start harvesting grass.

Depending on your luck, you will either get a damaged exqusite grass or a Complete Exquisite grass, we need 5 Complete ones to finish the quest up.

Once you collect 5 Pieces, you can either head back and turn it in or continue harvesting more grass until your scissors expire, this is helpful since sometimes you will not get 5 so you can use the extra ones to ensure you complete the quest each day and not blow 20g. Remember this quest is most easy to do in conjunction with Buildup Establishment since it takes place in the same area.

Quest #3
Cost: 15g
Taichi Gold Elixir x25

These next 2 quests cost 15g each and should be done together to save time from walking back and forth.
Start by talking to Shen Muoru at 139, 84 and get the quest Admire the Ancient Saint.

Shen asks you to see Wang Yuanhua located in Torrent at 217, 406.

Wang asks you to collect some Black Bamboo for him to build stuffs. These are located in Black Bamboo Forest in Azure Cloud at -238 261

After collecting 2 Black Bamboo sections, make your way back to Torrent and Talk to Zhang Shaoze located at 125, 386. Before you go, if you have the Quest Treasure is out Active, don't forget to stop by Big Bamboo Ridge and run around the pile of rocks at -390, 142.

Quest #4
Treasure is Out
Cost: 15g
Taichi Gold Elixir x30

This quest is fairly straightforward and no real confusion to get lost at all. Start by talking to Wu Mincai located at 195, 90

Talk to him and agree to pay the 15g, he will then tell you that the treasure if supposed to come out at Big bamboo ridge around a pile of rocks. Theres only 1 pile of rocks in Big Bamboo ridge and its located at -390, 142.

Now head back to Heyang City and talk to Wu Mincai, he then goes to blame Metaphysics Qian Yuanheng of Azure cloud. Lets head that way and make him pay!
After talking to Qian, you find out he says the Mage Monkeys have the sword so proceed outside and spank some monkeys around, 18 of them to be precise and return to Qian for your reward!

Another Quest that gives you 5 Golden Elixirs is your job specific Ritual Dance. Go to your cultivation master for your class. In my case I am an Azure Cloud Disciple so I go to see Xiao Yicai located at 126, 225 in Azure cloud. Choose the quest Demon Riotuos Dance.

You are then told to go help Azure Cloud Sword protector of the Heaven Mystey Lock of Azure Cloud located at -157, -266.

You are then ordered to help kill 10 Demonzed Azure Cloud Disciples. The best way to do this is aggro them and have the npcs help you kill them. After Killing 10 of them Talk to the Azure Cloud Protector and he will reward you with 5 Gold Elixirs and 5 Mage Taoist Yu Xuan which you can turn in for a talisman accessory 135 later on in the game.

I don't have the locations of where the other Demon Dances are, so if anyone can post them, that would be most helpful for people who are not in the Azure Cloud.

School Contribution

Another Quest which you can do daily is the Hero's Quest Just go to your Emissary of any class in which you donated to retrieve a letter and start the quest. Depending on what town you are in, you will need higher contribution to get the letters.

South Boundary - In order to get the Gold letter, your contribution has to be past 950k

The quest has 3 parts to it all are fairly straight forward but the first can be a pain if you never bothered to pick up Phylacteries.

Part 1:

The first part of the letter will ask you to collect 20 of some Phylactery So far, it's only 3 different kinds: Strong Body, Joyride or Eagle Eye. Once you collect 20, turn them in to Kordaji in the house, you can autopath to him, then you will get another letter which lets you behin part 2

Part 2:

The second part will ask you to collect either 20 Sacrifices or 10 Black Witch Talisman, both of these involve killing South Boundary boogeymen, so make your way to them and start busting them up for another letter.

Part 3:

The last letter will ask you to kill more monster a step up, so they will be a 3 levels higher to your if you are still leveling off of South boundary boogeymen.
The monsters asked to be killed so far for me have been either Summer Zombies, Howling Moon Tigers and Venom pests.

Once you kill the required amount, you will get your letter which you can turn back into the emissary of whichever school you got it from for a talisman acc and lots of exp depending on which letter you got.

Kunlun - In order to get the Gold letter here, your contribution must be past 1.5M

Part 1: Start by getting the letter and opening it. Just like South Boundary it will ask you to collect 20 Phylacteries of 3 types. So far I have gotten Sleepless, Spirit Concentrate, and Pure Heart as types to collect.

Part 2: You will then be asked to kill Snowfield overlords, Snowfield Brave generals or Wind and Snow Giant Demons this is what I have been asked to kill so far not sure if there are more. I will add if I get any new ones.

Part 3: The last part of the letter asks you to kill either Heaven Pool Celestial Crystals or Kunlun Dragon Vultures to get the Letter finally and finish this up.

Loyaly Stele

In order to get the quest from the Loyalty Stele that the event indicator talks about, you had to have a certain amount donated to the Stele, I believe I didn't get it until I got to Patriot, which is the equivalent of 950k points, the quest is pretty straight forward so far and has asked me for level 8 rarities, I'm not sure if its based on level or not but it doesn't seem to be seeing as the mobs I kill drop level 9 rarities. I will update the steps to do this in a bit, I want to see if upon leveling up higher or getting a higher rank in donations will affect what materials the loyalty stele wants. Seeing as how it is at Patriot, that is equivalent to 105 area for school contribution so I think the rarity you turn in to do the quest is based on your contribution level. I will continue to donate to the Level of Kunlun to see if it finally asks for level 9 rarities. Will keep this updated.

Update: Well I went to get the quest again this time around and this time they wanted me to kill Snow bear Evils in Kunlun, my donation level is still at Patriot so I am not sure what triggered it to change, maybe just doing it so many times, this time though the Stele request level 9 rarities so I am not sure what would cause a shift so suddenly, I have not level since I think or maybe I did i dont recall lol.

The quest is pretty much straight forward, Go to the Stele and get the quest, if you get the one about Heroes, you need to make a choice: Make sure you pick the one that says they were Sacrificial or whatever and not the one where it says the Emperor promoted people to fool them. After that you will be directed to talk to the guy to the right down the hill I forget his name at the moment. Go there and he will request the 100 pieces of rarity, which will automatically complete if you have it in inventory. Talk to him again and you will be directed to talk to Zhan Shaoze whom will ask you to kill 28 Evil Snake Serpents. Make your way to South Boundary and beat some snakes down and return to Zhang to get a Ritual item, talk to the Stele and finish it up. The exp here seems random, sometimes I have gotten low amounts while other times I got high amounts, I am not sure if its related to rarity you donate or the amount of exp you are currently at in your current level.

Last edited by asnman on 19.09.09 9:05; edited 10 times in total

asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Re: [Guide] asnman's Daily Money Quests

Post by bandaid on 23.07.09 22:22

uh..i think there are already guides to the quests you posted here..you just compiled them.. Question
bandaid
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by hiyori on 23.07.09 23:23

Pero I think mas comprehensive, mas malinaw ang instructions and complete with pics. This guide will have my vote sa contest. Nice guide. Cool
hiyori
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by bandaid on 24.07.09 4:01

yes, maybe..but where does the word "originality" come in?
and im just curious, is it possible to submit similar topics as entries?
i mean, its probably ok to submit similar topics such as the "character types/builds" ex: 1 hitter BB build, PVP builds etc..because there are still some differences..
the reason why im asking is because, of course there are some factors that we have to consider in giving points..such as originality, presentation..i forgot the other one..
anyway..just wondering..
bandaid
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman on 24.07.09 22:13

Well I thought perhaps when they said originality it meant that I just didn't go and copy paste from another website and posted it here claiming it as my own work. I could be wrong but that's what I figured that word meant. I had many ideas about what I could do but so many quests are already covered so I thought I should just try to clarify some of more commonly used ones perhaps so people can read it figure it out on the first go and not sit there figuring out where to go next. Its kind of like how the quest where you have to kill 100 South Boundary Boogeymen and then you are told to go to lookout point behind the Ghost King Emissary but doesn't really tell you much beyond that.

asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bandaid on 24.07.09 23:04

easy..i rest my case.. Very Happy

i have a suggestion..since most of the quests you posted here are already posted Razz (not arguing..ok) why dont you just make it Daily quests (not just gold/elixir)..so that other daily quests can have guides too such as the daily quest from the loyalty stele and from different schools (Hero Letter)... tongue
bandaid
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman on 24.07.09 23:14

I can definitely add to this as I learn more, I can add those quest you speak also as soon as I get some time. As for the school quests, it will take some time since I only have fame in AC at the current moment since i npc most my goods for gold hehe.

Thanks for the suggestion!

asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by oreylabot on 25.07.09 1:29

pics really help out a lot .. decent guide .
oreylabot
Top Botter
Top Botter

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimax3 on 25.07.09 13:47

nice Guild What a Face
ultimax3
LietSon Moderator
LietSon Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by mockie on 27.07.09 15:20

great guides!

since i notice the the guides above are all found in Heyang let's categorize this as Heyang Daily Quest. edit the title of your thread and add the word "Heyang City".

if you're thinking of adding school quests put it on another thread.

just a suggestion... tongue
mockie
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasha on 05.08.09 15:19

I always blow my 15G on these quests because I don't know how to finish em. Thanks!
Kasha

Male
Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by fredgwer1391 on 16.08.09 20:46

I don't see the build up establishment quest. Is it for higher level only? I just started playing ZX and im only at level 50. Please help!!! Sad

Thanks!!! Smile
fredgwer1391

Male
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Darzph on 16.08.09 21:07

fredgwer1391 wrote:I don't see the build up establishment quest. Is it for higher level only? I just started playing ZX and im only at level 50. Please help!!! Sad

Thanks!!! Smile
You must be a member of any Clan to get this quest.
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Palaboy on 17.08.09 5:33

nice guide. but there's a rumour that there's a quest that gives about 70% exp. is there any truth to this daily quest?
Palaboy
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman on 17.08.09 18:19

70%? if by meaning one quest that will do it, no but by doing all these quest I listed plus the Loyalty Stele and Gold Letters from all 5 Schools it is possible to get close to that much, I can't say because I don't have enough money to max fame in all schools so I can only get letters from my School

asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasha on 06.09.09 14:24

Question on clan quests: After doing all the quests of build-up, what happens to it when you move to another clan? Do you have to do them all over again? Thanks.
Kasha

Male
Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by booterbotter on 06.09.09 18:43

The clan quest (build up establishment worth 20g per day) will always be available as long as you have a clan. If you switched from one clan to another, your prestig/contribution points will be back to 0.
Well thats another thing but the build up establishment quest is a daily gold quest.

monster internet connection O_O
booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 409

http://support.epson.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jheanne13 on 26.10.09 19:41

There are new gold quests available after the patch.. has anyone here tried it?
jheanne13
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female
Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by asnman on 26.10.09 22:50

Currently none of them work since the required NPCs dont seem to exist, I cant say for sure about the event ones because I am not on during the times due to work, I will try to check during the weekends and confirm but so far all the quests i have checked, an NPC is not present

asnman
Top Botter
Top Botter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top