[Question]Fan Soul Recipe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by jhantr on 09.08.09 7:35

I looted a Fan Soul Recipe... Is it true that it can craft a CountryLand Fan Talisman/Kozo ? Anyone Have tried this?

Heres the screenshots ..



avatar
jhantr
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 160
Age : 36
Location : Dark Swamp
Points : 184
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by uzumymw on 09.08.09 7:44

un ang sabi nila

here what u need in making FAN TALISMAN

material you need when blood refine.
Main: BB kozo75 lvl 3
Alliary: GK kozo75 lvl 3
fancore: fan soul

chances : unknown po ( dko pa na try e2)

d2 ko lng din ata nakuha yan info nayan or sa ZX-MY d ko na ma alala Embarasse
avatar
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465
Age : 36
Location : UAE
Points : 533
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by jhantr on 09.08.09 8:06

kakalito naman... sana may naka try na ehehe Sad
avatar
jhantr
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 160
Age : 36
Location : Dark Swamp
Points : 184
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by dariru07 on 09.08.09 9:08

Yes its possible, but chances are really low, I know someone who has done it many times but have been unable to acquire the fan.

There is also another recipe for making the talisman, the Fan Ghost, you need 3 each of the accessory and esoterica, chances are a bit higher but still low.
avatar
dariru07
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231
Age : 28
Points : 218
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by Darzph on 09.08.09 9:12

Hmmm Interesting.
dariru07 wrote:Yes its possible, but chances are really low, I know someone who has done it many times but have been unable to acquire the fan.

There is also another recipe for making the talisman, the Fan Ghost, you need 3 each of the accessory and esoterica, chances are a bit higher but still low.
Do you at least know how's the procedure?
avatar
Darzph
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 177
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere you don't know. xD
Points : 202
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by dariru07 on 09.08.09 9:15

Darzph wrote:Hmmm Interesting.
dariru07 wrote:Yes its possible, but chances are really low, I know someone who has done it many times but have been unable to acquire the fan.

There is also another recipe for making the talisman, the Fan Ghost, you need 3 each of the accessory and esoterica, chances are a bit higher but still low.
Do you at least know how's the procedure?

you do it just like normal blood refining, refine two non-fan talismans, a certain chance, the fan may appear
avatar
dariru07
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231
Age : 28
Points : 218
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by jhantr on 09.08.09 9:28

aw hirap naman pala... gusto ko pa naman e try kaso mahal ung mga fan accessories
avatar
jhantr
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 160
Age : 36
Location : Dark Swamp
Points : 184
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by Joseph on 10.08.09 0:20

Isn't that a catalyst only and not the actual creation of the Fan Talisman? Anyone care to try?
avatar
Joseph
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 30
Age : 32
Points : 30
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by dariru07 on 10.08.09 1:32

yes its only a catalyst, as the recipe says, "increase the rate of producing"
avatar
dariru07
Supper Botter
Supper Botter

Male
Number of posts : 231
Age : 28
Points : 218
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by kuchini69 on 15.08.09 0:23

mage medium lng ata sa fan talisman bgay nyan..

not the actual Fan Talisman.

mage mediums are used in blood refine.

kuchini69
Newbie
Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 29
Points : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by extremedeath on 17.08.09 11:33

well, i think the fan can be easier acquired by getting the yellow stone. it is more accurate than trying your chances in blood refining two 20g worth talisman plus the auxillaries and esotoricas. however, the correct answers to the questions for the heavenly mysterious quest in DS and FW maps are still unknown.i know some people already got the right ones but they dont want to share. Sad
avatar
extremedeath
Top Botter
Top Botter

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 27
Points : 188
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by booterbotter on 17.08.09 18:29

extremedeath wrote:well, i think the fan can be easier acquired by getting the yellow stone. it is more accurate than trying your chances in blood refining two 20g worth talisman plus the auxillaries and esotoricas. however, the correct answers to the questions for the heavenly mysterious quest in DS and FW maps are still unknown.i know some people already got the right ones but they dont want to share. Sad
A Sin user will share that so no worries. Right uzu? You still there bro? :)Happy hunting on that yellow stone lol.

But on the other hand he mentioned it seems to be random Shocked

http://illusion.powerguild.net/guides-and-help-sectiontagalog-version-f21/help-share-magical-stones-updating-t912.htm#12463

_________________
Lost time is never found again. -Benjamin Franklin

monster internet connection O_O
avatar
booterbotter
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 409
Age : 32
Location : Philippines
Points : 442
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-03-30

http://support.epson.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by uzumymw on 18.08.09 0:25

Bro its true all possible answer to all questions from the NPC i tried & came out with RANDOM Mage Stones.


dami ko ngang dalang mga phylactery heheh para pag need ng NPC shure na mayroon na ako, kaso random tlg Shocked
avatar
uzumymw
PH-ZX Moderator
PH-ZX Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 465
Age : 36
Location : UAE
Points : 533
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by Kasha on 11.09.09 1:11

Yep, random.

I tried giving the same answers and got different stones. Mad
avatar
Kasha
Newbie
Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 37
Age : 32
Location : Cubao, QC
Points : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Question]Fan Soul Recipe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum